Our Saddle Camp Kitchen and surrounding gardens are fully enclosed to keep young children inside and safe, and you can sit under our paved verandah enjoying a moment of peace knowing your children are safely supervised riding horses or playing with toys, in the sandpit, watching a children’s movie, jumping on the trampoline or climbing in the tree.
We use our kitchen veggie patch, herb garden and small orchard to supply as many of the ingredients as possible, to make our meals as tasty, fresh and locally/seasonally inspired as possible. We also use and sell locally grown and produced jams, relishes, apple juice and more!
Ring ahead (on 0407 667 335) to find out today’s special menu.
We have a variety of in our gift shop for you to choose from!
- Brand new, never been read, Thoroughbred, Heartland and Saddle Club books from $2-$5 each.
- Saddle Camp Caps, Beanies, Hats, Pillow Cases, Key Rings, etc.
Proceeds from some of these go directly to Nepal to pay for a young Nepalese girl, Samunatt, go through school.
- Horse Riding Apparel – cute jodphurs, gorgeous shirts, chapettes, jackets, socks, etc. in a variety of colours!
- Sully's Homemade Pickles, Chutneys & Assorted Brewed Soft Drinks - various delicious flavours to choose from & are all made from local, homegrown produce at The Old Cheese Factory in Reidsdale, Braidwood.
- Yerriebah Jams with berries grown and bottled in Little Bombay Road.
- Elanor’s Eggs – Free range eggs from our lovely next door neighbor Elanor. $5 for a fresh dozen.
Call 0415 585 878 to order and collect them on your next visit to Saddle Camp.