Your Own Horse For As Long As You Stay...
Have you ever wanted to own your own horse, groom it to perfection, ride along mysterious trails, canter across open green fields and jump over any obstacles in your path?
Now's Your Chance!
At Saddle Camp you can choose from 6 beautiful horses and ponies that are quiet, well-mannered and experienced.
You can also choose from a range of fun Overnight Camps, Day Camps, Birthday Parties, Mini Adventure Rides and formal Riding Lessons.
All our programs are designed for beginners – but when you have your confidence and have learnt a few valuable skills we can make it as challenging as you want!
Even when you’re not riding at Saddle Camp, you can still have loads of fun!
- Try a Treat in our Café, bring home some Braidwood Made produce, or buy a Gorgeous Horsey Souvenir;
- Check out the Awesome Kids Playground behind the Club-House – there's a Cubby House, Sand-pit, Trampoline, Climbing Tree & Hammock;
- Go for a bush walk through our 100 acre Wilderness Park. There’s a huge array of wildlife & valuable biodiversity living here, including 5 endangered animals;
- Photograph 7 types of Wild Animals at Saddle Camp for a prize;
- Stay for Dinner and join in our Spotlighting Tour after dark;
- Stay for the night! There’s camp sites and bunk room accommodation to choose from;
“Imogen and I have complete confidence in the high standard of care you provide to our daughters when they are with you. Frances and Lucinda love Saddle Camp and are fond of you, Rob and the boys (and the horses of course!) and they just love all the experiences you provide for them when they are there. Thanks for being so committed to providing such fantastic opportunities and experiences for all the girls (and boys) who are lucky enough to connect with you. Thanks again for the wonderful experience and care you provide. We love Saddle Camp! Best wishes, Victor.
“Hi Helen, Thanks again for opening your home to us on Sunday. Your horses are all lovely and I am sure Lilli will have a fantastic time! It will be wonderful to see her confidence with horses grow by the end of the weekend. She was particularly taken with Abbie and Belle. They were both beautiful and had lovely temperaments. She can't wait for the end of the month! See you soon, Anita”
If you have any questions at all, please call 0417 456 093 or email email@example.com. But please note, our groups small, so everyone feels safe & well looked after. Places are very limited through the school holidays - so book in quickly so you don't miss out!!!
If you’d like to drive out to meet us & have a look around first - we’re here 7 days a week, and would love to show you around! We’re at 1040 Bombay Road, Braidwood NSW.